19 of 21
Chapter 19: The Five Keys to Wealth and Happiness
“Affirmation and positive thinking are a start, but they’re not the full answer. Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion. Affirmation with discipline creates miracles.”
To have a happy and wealthy life, you should follow these five rules:
1. Learn how to handle frustration. Frustration can change positive things into negative ones. It can kill your dreams and motivation. Long-term success is impossible without the discipline of frustration. To handle stress and frustration, we use NLP techniques. We can change them into opportunities.
2. Learn how to handle rejection. Too often a fear of rejection limits us. Always ask yourself, “What would you do if you knew you could not fail?” If you would behave and act differently than you do now, why not try to live without being afraid of rejection? Rejection can make us stronger.
3. Learn to handle financial pressure. Money can lead to greed, envy, and deceit. But it can also lead to opportunities. We should know how to earn, save, and give money away. If we are financially stable, we can help others. This gives value to others and to ourselves.
4. Learn how to handle complacency. Comfort can stop growth, hard work, and development. We should never judge ourselves through comparison to others. Instead, we should judge ourselves based on our goals.
5. Always give more than you expect to receive. Giving guarantees true happiness.
Actions to take
Principles to follow
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.